Your in-laws

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:46
How often do you hang out with your in-laws? Do you get along?

zoldos

Local time
Today, 17:46
Yeah it's a shame. Esp. when the ones that did a lot of wrong shit to my g/f won't even acknowledge it. :mad:

Local time
Today, 19:46
My in-laws have been nice and friendly to since the first time that they met me. I only met my husband's father and step-mother at our wedding but they super friendly too me too. My husband's step-mother even hugged me and welcoming me to the family.

zoldos

Local time
Today, 17:46
My in-laws have been nice and friendly to since the first time that they met me. I only met my husband's father and step-mother at our wedding but they super friendly too me too. My husband's step-mother even hugged me and welcoming me to the family.
That's awesome! My g/f's ex-mother in law (yes it's weird) didn't even speak to me at all when I first met her. She just sat there and stared at me. Pretty sure she was jealous that my g/f had a real man (me), not a cheating, drunk POS like her husband.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:46
That is awesome sounds like some really great family members you've got there 🙂

That's awesome! My g/f's ex-mother in law (yes it's weird) didn't even speak to me at all when I first met her. She just sat there and stared at me. Pretty sure she was jealous that my g/f had a real man (me), not a cheating, drunk POS like her husband.
That sounds a tiny bit confusing and it's too bad when adults act like children and aren't just happy for their loved ones.