Your Goals for 2021?

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:29
A goal I have, and I am going to feel like I sound pathetic, is to find a new job that has more opportunity and more pay than my existing.

Kyng

Local time
Today, 10:29
A goal I have, and I am going to feel like I sound pathetic, is to find a new job that has more opportunity and more pay than my existing.
Doesn't sound pathetic at all: in fact, I think that's quite a common goal for people to have :p .

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with it!

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Doesn't sound pathetic at all: in fact, I think that's quite a common goal for people to have :p .

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with it!
I think it sounds that way for me because so many people are without work and I want to work at a different place which is why I am looking to leave my current work place.

Kyng

Local time
Today, 10:29
I think it sounds that way for me because so many people are without work and I want to work at a different place which is why I am looking to leave my current work place.
Yeah, I kind of get what you mean. Still, just because other people have it worse doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to better your own situation.

Granted, it's certainly helpful to keep others in mind, in order to put your own challenges into perspective - but, that doesn't mean they aren't challenging!

Ryan

Local time
Today, 03:29
One of my biggest regrets in life was smoking. When I was younger and acting and working in and around a lot of smokers it just became something that was easy to pick up. I don't smoke anymore thankfully, but now it's vaping. My wallet is happier, but now I need to make my body happier again and leave it all behind!

That's my goal for 2021

Altair

Community Team
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:29
That does not sound pathetic at all. I wish you the best of luck with it.
-
@Ryan. Congrats. It hard to get over addictions.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
That does not sound pathetic at all. I wish you the best of luck with it.
-
@Ryan. Congrats. It hard to get over addictions.
I appreciate that. Also, just a quick update on that I am actually going to be starting a new job next Monday :)