What was the last game you played?

Kyng

Local time
Today, 09:48
FTL: Faster than Light.

One of those games I keep on coming back to :p .

Ryan

Local time
Today, 02:48
Phew, 2020 was my YEAR of gaming. Thank you lockdown! I've gotten hooked on a few titles that keep making my daily play list.

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This kind of game is exactly my jam... and honestly has been since 2004. I know it gets knocked a lot, but it takes me back to a time when taking care of my Tamagotchi was the only important thing in my young life! haha

As a side mention, I've been tackling the latest PC update (1.5 is it?) in Stardew Valley. Good times!

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:48
Phew, 2020 was my YEAR of gaming. Thank you lockdown! I've gotten hooked on a few titles that keep making my daily play list.

Last game I played was Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This kind of game is exactly my jam... and honestly has been since 2004. I know it gets knocked a lot, but it takes me back to a time when taking care of my Tamagotchi was the only important thing in my young life! haha

As a side mention, I've been tackling the latest PC update (1.5 is it?) in Stardew Valley. Good times!
I have actually enjoyed Animal Crossing in the past, I have no method of playing any new Animal Crossing games as I don't currently have a console :p

The last game I have played was Skyrim :)