Important! Weekly Digest E-mail's

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:27
Good afternoon everyone! I hope the day finds you well :)

I wanted to let you all know that starting Monday next week we will be sending out an e-mail once a week that will contain new threads that have been created as well as recent discussions that have been occurring in existing threads.

You can opt-out of these e-mail's either from the e-mail itself or in your account preferences set yourself to never receive them or send a personal message to me and I can set you up to not receive them.

On the flip side if you would like a daily e-mail with the same content you can also set yourself up to receive daily digests.

Feel free to share any questions or concerns about this update :)

MamaFrankie

Local time
Today, 06:27
I opted out but still received one.

Also why can I not reply to the 'Adverts On Websites' thread?

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
I opted out but still received one.

Also why can I not reply to the 'Adverts On Websites' thread?
I'll look into why you got that e-mail still. If you opted out you shouldn't have gotten it. Also, do you get an error or anything when you try to reply to it? I'll take a look at permissions in the forum.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
@MamaFrankie from the looks of it the preference of not receiving those e-mails didn't save it was just a blank option. I've set it to None for you which appears to keep you out of them when I do a test to see what users will receive the e-mail.

In regards to the Adverts on Websites thread...I did an Analysis of your permissions on that forum and you should be able to reply to the thread.