Sites that are surprisingly still going

Kyng

Local time
Today, 07:46
Not all of our favourite websites from years past have fallen by the wayside: some of them are somehow still clinging onto life, or even continuing to thrive :O . So, what are some websites that you thought would be have disappeared into the ether by now, but instead are still being maintained and updated?

I'll start with https://www.bravenet.com/. I used a couple of their add-ons (such as a hit counter, and a very basic forum) when I built my first website back in 2004. Now, a decade and a half later, it seems that the front page has changed beyond all recognition, and I don't know how many people are still using their services, but I am pleasantly surprised to see that they're still going :) !

So, what about you?

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:46
I'm personally surprised that forumpromotion.net is still running. I joined around 2008 and have simce been rather inactive on the forum but I'm impressed that it's still kicking.

Ryan

Local time
Today, 00:46
There was an old game called Neopets that I signed up for in 1999, and it turns out that website is still around and selling merch lol. Looks like some of the games are still around too, but it doesn't look like anything is original.

I'm not sure what's more impressive: The fact that Neopets is still around or that the fact I signed up for the something on the Internet in 1999.