Ok to love stuffed Toys and Animals as an Adult?

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 02:35
Do you think it’s okay as adults to love stuffed toys and animals so much like a kid? Or do you think it’s too immature and etc? Because I have a room filled with anime and cartoon stuffed animals and toys to find comfort in.

Gryphaena

Local time
Yesterday, 23:35
There are worse things to find pleasure in.

I have my stuffed animal collection still as well.

Altair

Community Team
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:35
There is nothing wrong with it.
--
I have a stuffed cat that holds emotional value. My Grandma gave it to me years ago. The stuffed animal name is Callie 2.0. That stuffed animal reminds me of my Grandma.
I do have a couple of other stuffed animals. I have a stuffed Yoshi and a bear from Iowa that I traveled too.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
I think that it's fine, I don't really think it is anything to be ashamed of...perhaps if you are you should look into what is causing you to feel that way. Is it because you feel like they're something you shouldn't have any more or is it because other people are making you feel bad about having them?

Naiwen

Local time
I think that it's fine, I don't really think it is anything to be ashamed of...perhaps if you are you should look into what is causing you to feel that way. Is it because you feel like they're something you shouldn't have any more or is it because other people are making you feel bad about having them?
I just feel it’s not for adults to enjoy and it’s by peer and social pressure that I don’t think I can still enjoy them.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
@Naiwen I think that if you still find joy and entertainment from them, by all means, keep doing what you're doing :)