Status
Not open for further replies.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:51
Good afternoon everyone,

Life has been kinda crazy for me lately and I just have not had the energy to keep things rolling here on the site. So I am posting today to see if there is anyone interested in jumping on the Community Team.

I can only justify one person on the team so I plan on being fairly selective. I want to inform you that this won't be a high demand position. I am just looking for someone to represent the community even when I'm not available.

"What do you mean to represent the community?"
All I am saying here is as a staff member of Gab A Ton you represent all that we stand for aka a place that likes to chat, play and just chill. It's important that we manage to keep this "vibe".

"How about the part where you said "When I'm not available""
This is just saying that if I'm not available you need to be able to make good decisions even if I am unable to provide answers to you.

Job short summary:
  • Moderate the community in a way that maintains our Chat, Play, Chill culture.
  • Engage with the community's members and make them feel at home
  • Generate new topics of discussion across the forum on a regular basis (this does not necessarily mean daily)
Time Requirement:
If you are able to spend even 30 minutes to an hour throughout the day every other day on the forum that's all I am looking for in regards to activity.

Thanks,
TechWiz

Last edited:

Gryphaena

Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
Hello, what exactly do you mean by "represent the community when I'm not available"?

Things like tech support?

Being a forum ambassador to our affiliates?

My parents want me to get a job so it probably shouldn't be me, but more clarification into what the position entails is good, I think.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks, Gryphaena, I'll see what I can do to clarify based on your input. I kinda threw this together lol

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
This position has been filled, thank you to all who were interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.