Jeff Epstein, Bill Cosby etc..

Jayson

Local time
Today, 21:49
Well, these guys were protected by journalists - afraid to damage their careers. That's what I heard last night on the radio. Well, I'm not sure abut Cosby - but it was something similar. Well, anyway, the commentator on the radio was saying what cowards journalists are as at least one had all the info - way back in time - to finish Epstein.

O.K., now what about celebrities (Bill Clinton, Prince William, Donald Trump etc..)? Are we to trust these creeps? I mean, survey says - they did it. Well, if they hadn't, then why did Epstein have to blackmail them (video record sessions to his sex amusement park)?

O.K., which ones actually visited Epstein on his island?

Last edited:

KOBY15

Local time
Today, 20:49
In my opinion the people that were associated with Epstein are all most likely guilty. It just makes too much sense. Especially when you consider the main people the internet blew up about being Clinton and Trump have both had cases of sexual misconduct. I don't trust anyone that was involved with Epstein and I never really trusted many politicians in the first place. One thing's for sure though. Epstein didn't kill himself.

Jayson

Local time
Today, 21:49
In my opinion the people that were associated with Epstein are all most likely guilty. It just makes too much sense. Especially when you consider the main people the internet blew up about being Clinton and Trump have both had cases of sexual misconduct. I don't trust anyone that was involved with Epstein and I never really trusted many politicians in the first place. One thing's for sure though. Epstein didn't kill himself.
Agree with all of it!

The Last Outlaw

Local time
Today, 18:49
The difference between Clinton and Trump is an easy one. One got caught, tried and eventually, despite impeachment, was cleared. The other got caught and it's swept under the rug... more than once!