Hello! Goodbye! Welcome!

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 15:54
Good morning all, been resting for about 8 hours last night, breakfasting on eggs on toasts and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, sipping an iced coffee and a hot latte. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Playing “Pokémon Masters” till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, been playing “Pokémon Masters” a bit, doing aroma therapy with a lavender essential oils scent and music therapy with a sleep music till dinner and drifting off tonight.

Last edited:

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, had about 11 hours sleep last night, having a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, enjoying an iced mocha and a mild French roast coffee. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and bedtime tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, binging “The Eternal Love” till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, been sleeping for about 12 hours last night, breakfast is a Chinese pastry and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, having a half French vanilla half Irish cream. For lunch today : Chinese takeout with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, been doing aroma therapy and music therapy for about 2 hours, binging “Meteor Garden 2018” till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, had about 11 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, sipping an iced mocha and having a Ruffles BBQ crisp. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Binging “Meteor Garden 2018” till dinner and bedtime tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, had a shower and a hair wash. Been pampering myself a bit too. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dining on an oven-baked pizza with lemon iced tea and heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, I’ve slept about 13 hours last night, breakfasting on a peanut butter sandwich and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, enjoying a house blend hot coffee. Not sure what lunch will be today. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and bedtime tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, had French onion soup with bread for lunch today. Binging “Meteor Garden 2018” till dinner and drifting off tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, had about 8 hours sleep last night, having an apple cinnamon bread for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, sipping a regular McDonald’s coffee. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good night all, been at the shops idly browsing, not bought anything at all. Binging “Meteor Garden 2018” till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Good morning all, had about 11 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Local time
Good afternoon all, enjoying an iced gingerbread spice coffee and a dill pickle crisp. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.