Hello! Goodbye! Welcome!

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 05:18
Happy Friday all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just had a most please and peaceful walk, meditation, yoga and breathing exercises session outside in the cold and sunshine, currently feeling like -5C. The afternoon, just playing some games on my Switch before turning myself in tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve had a most enjoyable and peaceful walk, meditation, yoga and breathing exercises session in the bitter cold outside, currently feeling like -27C. The afternoon, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just enjoyed a most peaceful and relaxing walk, meditation, yoga and breathing exercises session outside in the sunshine, currently feeling like -1C. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just gone out in the bitter cold but sunshine outside for a most enjoyable and refreshing walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga session on the little road by my home without anyone bothering me, currently feeling like -8C. The afternoon, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.