Hello! Goodbye! Welcome!

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 00:21
Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy by phone and online. So far currently, I’m liking my new therapist. I’ve started doing some new therapeutic approaches with her that seems to work fairly better with me than my okay treatments with my previous T. Tonight, I’m way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before turning myself in.

Naiwen

Local time
Hi sup all! This morning, I’ve just had a most peaceful, relaxing and refreshing walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside on the road by my home today. It’s a chilly, overcast and crisp fall weather today, ideal for my mindfulness routine outside in the morning. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Howdy all! Sup there ma’am! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual most pleasant and quiet walk, meditation and yoga. It’s a glorious, sunny and gorgeous fall day today, 18C without any humidity. I feel relaxed after my mindfulness and self-care routine today. This afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Hello sup all! This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. It’s a tad colder than yesterday but still a most enjoyable mindfulness routine outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Happy Friday all! This morning, I’ve just taken a most peaceful and pleasant walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. It has rained today thence it’s been a most refreshing and chilly day, perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. This afternoon, just enjoying my life TV show before dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Hello morning all, how are you? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. It‘s and overcast, windy and cold day today, most perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.