Hello! Goodbye! Welcome!

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 23:38
Hey sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve been making a new “Hello Kitty” theme because it’s raining heavily all day outside again today, overcast and humid. Tonight, just enjoying “Home Alone 1” on YouTube before tucking myself to bed.

Naiwen

Local time
Hello afternoon all! How are you? The morning, been outside on the road by my home taking a nice and quiet little stroll and some fresh air because it’s a cool, sunny and dry day today, perfect for walking outside. Have also done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just playing solitaire on my phone before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

Local time
Hey sup guys? In the morning, I’ve gone outside for my usual stroll, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just taking a nap because I’m having a bad migraine today till having my beauty rest tonight.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
We've had our AC on all day here and it's been pulling out humidity constantly. I hope everyone is staying cool!

Naiwen

Local time
Hello morning all, how are you? This morning, I’ve just had a most quiet and relaxing stroll outside. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside too. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before bedtime tonight.