Hello! Goodbye! Welcome!

Naiwen

Local time
Today, 02:22
Hey everyone, how’s it going? I’ve just taken a stroll outside by my home and done my breathing exercises after having had breakfast this morning. It’s a gorgeous, cool and sunny day outside without anyone around to bother my walk outside my home today.

Naiwen

Local time
Hey everyone sup? I’m just binging my drama today, nothing else planned.

Naiwen

Local time
Hey everyone sup there man, how’s it going? I’m more peaceful than last night but my room is hot and stuffy so yeah, can’t sleep tonight. I’m just killing time on the Internet tonight whilst trying to fall asleep so yeah, rough night tonight l.

Naiwen

Local time
Hello afternoon guys, I’ve just been out for a half an hour slow walk outside whilst it’s been pouring cats and dogs after I’ve come home just on time for it. It has been hot and humid, thence my insomnia for a few days lately over here. I love watching the rainfall. After coming home, I’ve just had my afternoon usual snacks and tea. Currently just relaxing online in bed on my phone and listening to music whilst playing some Solitaire on my phone.

Naiwen

Local time
I’ve just enjoyed a most peaceful and undisturbed sleep tonight. Just chilling online tonight. How are you doing so far with your day?

Naiwen

Local time
Hey everyone sup there man? How are you today? I’m doing pretty good this evening with the AC working finally. I’ve been enjoying my Chinese tv show all day today and have woken up late, having had a full night’s sleep last night without anyone bothering me whilst taking a walk on the road by home this morning. It’s hot and stuffy again outside without any rain for more than a week and I’m staying inside all this while too. Tonight just idling online and playing some games on my phone in bed before going to sleep tonight. In short, I’ve had a perfectly peaceful, quiet and fairly easy day today without anything on mind. So relaxing today.

Naiwen

Local time
Hey guys sup? How’s it going so far with your day? As for me, been catching up on sleep the whole day. Tonight, playing some games on my phone after posting and will be hitting the bed soon tonight too. All in all, a peaceful and quiet day today for me personally.

Naiwen

Local time
Hi evening all, had a 3 hours therapy today. I’m exhausted mentally and emotionally today. Been resting in bed the whole afternoon after therapy too. Having an early rest tonight after posting on forums tonight.

Naiwen

Local time
Hi all, how are you today? I’ve had a pleasant and most relaxing walk outside my home despite the heat and humidity. Tonight, I’m just binging my Chinese TV show before heading to bed soon after too.

Naiwen

Local time
Happy weekend guys! How are you doing so far with your day? I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga indoors. Been taking a nap in the afternoon and enjoying my usual TV show. Tonight, just chilling online and watching TV online before hitting the pillow. It’s too hot and humid to go outside for a few days because there’s a heat wave in my area coming from the US.