Hello Everyone!

KOBY15

Local time
Today, 16:02
Hi everyone! I’m Koby!

I’m a 17 year old filmmaker and gamer from the USA. I found this site through the Poliwager forums. My favorite games are Stardew Valley and Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

I hope to be able to meet all you guys and hopefully make some friends!

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:02
Hey Koby! Welcome to Gab A Ton! We are super happy that you've decided to join us here :)

One of my favorite games of all time is Warcraft 3. I poured sooooo many hours into that game it's ridiculous.

KOBY15

Local time
Hey Koby! Welcome to Gab A Ton! We are super happy that you've decided to join us here

One of my favorite games of all time is Warcraft 3. I poured sooooo many hours into that game it's ridiculous.
I've always wanted to try Warcraft out but sadly I've never owned a PC I can play it on.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
I've always wanted to try Warcraft out but sadly I've never owned a PC I can play it on.
Warcraft 3 should be playable on just about any computer these days. Keep in mind that Warcraft 3 & World of Warcraft are two different games but run along the same story line.

KOBY15

Local time
Warcraft 3 should be playable on just about any computer these days. Keep in mind that Warcraft 3 & World of Warcraft are two different games but run along the same story line.
Sadly my computer can't. I only have access to a school issued laptop and they have most games blocked. Of course people have found ways around it but the laptops can barely even load properly let alone play games.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Sadly my computer can't. I only have access to a school issued laptop and they have most games blocked. Of course people have found ways around it but the laptops can barely even load properly let alone play games.
Gotcha, the laptop is garbage and locked down :p