Do you want to be a parent?

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:51
What are your thoughts on becoming a parent? Either to a kid that you have with your spouse or one that you foster or adopt. Is it something you are interested in doing or maybe you are already in that situation?

Kyng

Local time
Tomorrow, 04:51
As of right now, not a chance. I just don't have the time, energy, resources, and patience to do it.

Not to mention, I was a horrible child. Present me wouldn't want Past Me as a son, and Past Me wouldn't want Present Me as a father.

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:51
I really want to be a parent when I was younger but I was born with a heart condition so I had a test to find if my child would have a heart condition and results came back that was a 50/50 that they would. I would also have be in the hospital for the whole 9 months being moderate by nurse/doctor and the chances of me making it though the child birth was very slim so I decided that it wasn't worth going through all that.

Unicorn

Local time
Tomorrow, 13:51
Nope. It's just not something I can see me and my partner financially or enegetically supporting.

TechWiz18

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:51
Nope. It's just not something I can see me and my partner financially or enegetically supporting.
That's fair for sure, I can say from experience they do require quite a bit of energy. The money aspect can vary though.