- Local time
- Today, 06:42
To cut back on expenses, once the licensing period for Xenforo ends I may start looking into migrating us to a free platform such as MyBB. However, before I do that I want to ensure that I am not going to be enraging all of you in the process. So I am going to be leaving this poll up until the time comes to make a decision. Let me know what you think!